There are a variety of plans available to meet everyone's needs. Here is a
quick summary but for more details click on one of the banners on this page and
you will find a comparison chart under the Calling Plans Overview page:
- The Standard Plan is great for anyone that doesn't use their cell phone a lot. This plan is a straight pay as you go plan and you can buy in increments of $10, $25, $50 or $80. The higher the increment, the less you spend on a per-minute basis. For example, if you just talk on your phone, $10 would get you 100 minutes ($0.10 per minute) good for 120 days; $25 would get you 400 minutes ($0.06 per minute) good for 120 days; $50 would get you 1,000 minutes ($0.05 per minute) good for 120 days; or $80 would get you 2,000 minutes ($0.04 per minute) good for 365 days or 1 full year. There is a $0.50 monthly fee and text messaging or mobile data can be utilized also or you can turn off data for this plan and still use a smartphone. (Note: The same cash cards you would buy for the Standard Plan is what you would buy to cover any overages or roaming charges if you are one of the monthly plans below.) VERY IMPORTANT: Also, it is recommended that if you are not used to controlling data usage, do not start out on this plan with a smartphone until you are comfortable with how it works because you can eat up a lot of money on data charges if you are not careful. There are MULTIPLE warnings on Kitty's website about this because numerous people buy an $80 PIN to use with a smartphone but don't have a handle on how to control the data and blow through their $80 in no time. Under these plans, data is charged at a rate of $0.99/MB so you can lose a lot of money very quickly if you are not careful (like downloading something outside of a wi-fi area). So heed the warnings-do not use a smartphone on a standard plan unless you are ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE you know how to effectively control your data.
- The 12 Plan is great for anyone that uses a few more minutes every month plus needs a little bit of texting and data (maybe for picture or video messages). $12 a month gets you 250 minutes, 250 texts and 10 MB of data.
- The Talk n Text (or TNT) 1200 plan is a great value. You get 1200 minutes, 3000 texts and as of July 10th, 500 MB of data to use in a month's time (which went from 100 MB to 250 to now 500 but all for the same low price) for $29.95 a month. If you have access to wi-fi and have a smartphone, this is a great way to save so much money compared to the data plans the big companies make you pay for.
- If you like having unlimited talk and text but don't need a lot of data (great plan for a teenager if the TNT 1200 is not quite enough), there is also the Unlimited Talk and Text plan. For $39.95 a month, you get unlimited talk and text along with 500 MB of data (which went from 100 MB to 200 to now 500 without the price raising a cent).
- If you don't have a lot of access to wi-fi and need a lot of data, there is the 55 plan. Not only do you get unlimited talk and texting, you also get 2.5 GB of data a month for $55 (which recently increased from 2 GB but with no price increase). That plan alone if you went and got a contract phone and new postpaid plan with Verizon would cost you $90 a month.
- And for anyone that needs so much data that 2 GB just doesn't cover it, you will be able to get unlimited talk and texting along with 5 GB of data a month for $69.95.
Now that you have seen the plans available, it is possible you already have a phone that can be ported (transferred) over and you wouldn't have to buy another phone unless you wanted to. For more about phones on Page Plus, click this link: